New FTD release: “Wild In The Country” January 2008.

Einklappen
X
 
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • Andylon Lensen
    Kommt langsam in Fahrt

    • 26.01.2007
    • 121

    #1

    New FTD release: “Wild In The Country” January 2008.

    New FTD release: “Wild In The Country” January 2008.



    The new Follow That Dream of Sony/BMG will release as a Special - Edition 7” digipack in classic albums series early January a single disc release of “Wild In The Country” . Cat. No.: 88697 03630-2

    All tracks have been remixed and remastered.

    Trackinglist:

    Original Soundtrack:Wild in the Country / Lonely Man / I Slipped I Stumbled I Fell / In My Way / Forget Me Never / Lonely Man (solo) / I Slipped I Stumbled I Fell (low key)

    Outtakes:

    Lonely Man (take 1) / Wild in the Country (takes 1,2) / Wild in the Country (takes 10,11) / I Slipped I Stumbled I Fell (takes 1,2,3) / Lonely Man (solo, take 1) / In My Way (take 1) / Forget Me Never (takes 2,1) / Lonely Man (take 4) / Lonely Man (solo, takes 2,3) / In My Way (take 2) / In My Way (takes 4,5,6/8) / Wild in the Country (takes 12,13) / Wild in the Country (take 14) / I Slipped I Stumbled I Fell (takes 7,8,9) / I Slipped I Stumbled I Fell (take 11) / Lonely Man (takes 6,7,8) / Lonely Man (takes 11,12) / I Slipped I Stumbled I Fell (takes 14,15,16) / Wild in the Country (take 16)


    2007/11/20 FTD - Ernst Jorgensen - www.itselvistime.nl / www.epgold.cold.com
  • andy_m
    Board-Legende

    • 16.10.2003
    • 15555

    #2
    FANTASTIC !!!
    Hope they incl. also the Original Wild in the Country Version with the Overdub Maracas
    Fantastic work Ernst and the FTD Team

    Kommentar

    • gast-20071128

      #3
      That's great! I Love It!

      Kommentar

      • burroughs
        Board-Legende

        • 09.02.2004
        • 56243

        #4
        In my case I'd wait with congratulations until the finally product is released
        Is there another release planned for january?

        Kommentar

        • Didi
          Gehört zum Inventar

          • 11.02.2007
          • 4387

          #5
          Nice one!

          Kommentar

          • Moody
            Gehört zum Inventar

            • 28.09.2003
            • 1938

            #6
            Aber wird das ein Classic Album oder ein Soundtrack werden, sprich eine Einzel- oder Doppel-CD? Für mich sieht es eher nach einer einfachen CD, also einer Soundtrack-Veröffentlichung aus.
            A homo habilis discovering his opposable thumbs says "what?"

            Kommentar

            • Johnny B.
              Posting-Legende

              • 17.07.2003
              • 8581

              #7
              Zitat von Moody
              Aber wird das ein Classic Album oder ein Soundtrack werden, sprich eine Einzel- oder Doppel-CD? Für mich sieht es eher nach einer einfachen CD, also einer Soundtrack-Veröffentlichung aus.
              Einzel......auch logisch bei der Menge an Filmsongs

              Kommentar

              • Moody
                Gehört zum Inventar

                • 28.09.2003
                • 1938

                #8
                Zitat von Johnny B.
                Einzel......auch logisch bei der Menge an Filmsongs
                Eben.

                Nur weil in der Ankündigung von einem Classic Series Album die Rede ist, was jedoch auf eine Doppel-CD hinweisen würde.
                A homo habilis discovering his opposable thumbs says "what?"

                Kommentar

                • burroughs
                  Board-Legende

                  • 09.02.2004
                  • 56243

                  #9
                  Zitat von Andylon Lensen
                  ..early January a single disc release of “Wild In The Country” . Cat. No.: 88697 03630-2..
                  ... ...

                  Kommentar

                  • Andylon Lensen
                    Kommt langsam in Fahrt

                    • 26.01.2007
                    • 121

                    #10
                    Ernst told me on the classic Special edition 7" on films all will have ONE cd as a release.

                    Only G.I.Blues and Blue Hawaii will be released as a 2 Cd special Edition 7"

                    Andylon

                    Kommentar

                    • andy_m
                      Board-Legende

                      • 16.10.2003
                      • 15555

                      #11
                      Zitat von Andylon Lensen
                      Ernst told me on the classic edition on films all will have ONE cd as a release.

                      Only G.I.Blues and Blue Hawai iwill be released as a special Edition 7" as TWO Cd released.

                      Andylon
                      Hi Andylon
                      Do you know if the with maracas Overdub Version of WITC will be incl.?
                      It was 1st released on the UK Vinyl Version of Elvis For Everyone.
                      Thanks Andy

                      Kommentar

                      • Andylon Lensen
                        Kommt langsam in Fahrt

                        • 26.01.2007
                        • 121

                        #12
                        Zitat von Andylon Lensen
                        Ernst told me on the classic Special edition 7" on films all will have ONE cd as a release.

                        Only G.I.Blues and Blue Hawaii will be released as a 2 Cd special Edition 7"

                        Andylon

                        P.S. Moody, you are right the classic albums do have a 2 Cd release normally spoken - just a little misstake on the announcement of the Special Edition 7" on Films. - sorry.
                        Andylon

                        Kommentar

                        • Herbi
                          Board-Legende

                          • 27.07.2003
                          • 25087

                          #13
                          ....das sind ja wieder echte SUPER news für mich !! ...habe schon lange auf eine Wild In The Country FTD veröffentlichung gehofft !......und etwas von Blue Hawaii habe ich mir auch schon lange gewünscht !!

                          __Elvis - Artist Of The Century__

                          Kommentar

                          • burroughs
                            Board-Legende

                            • 09.02.2004
                            • 56243

                            #14
                            Well, today's the 20th of November; that means we'll have to wait for this relase about 2 month more.
                            So, HOW OFTEN do we have to read that Herbi's really happy until then?
                            Don't get me wrong folks, FTD did a great Job most of the times. But is it normal to congratulate a Soccer-team weeks before the game?

                            Kommentar

                            • charro
                              Posting-Legende

                              • 02.09.2005
                              • 8583

                              #15
                              Zitat von burroughs
                              Don't get me wrong folks, FTD did a great Job most of the times. But is it normal to congratulate a Soccer-team weeks before the game?
                              Off-Topic:

                              Yes: in case of the german national team to win the euro 2008


                              Sorry for the OT

                              Kommentar

                              Lädt...